I landed a job as a Crew Leader for the Utah Conservation Corps Winter Crew

I got to Logan, UT (Utah State University) last night and I scored a place to stay by using CouchSurfing.com, which is a site for people who are traveling and need a place to stay. I'm staying with a guy named Vlad, and he's really cool and nice for letting me stay with him on campus.

Today I have been watching football, which is awesome because I was expecting to miss the Patriots play in London. Thank god I was able to watch them crush Tampa Bay. The Patriots are on a roll!

Currently, I'm hanging out in the University library and surfing the net. I start training tomorrow and I'll be doing work in the fields Tuesday-Friday this week. I'll be learning how to use a chainsaw! (and other things). Next Monday I'll be relocating to St. George (southern Utah) for the rest of the program. It turns out that St. George is literally the safest small city in the United States. I think we've found a place to stay as a group too, which is awesome.

Updates to follow! Go Patriots! Go DOWN Yankees!

0 comments:

Post a Comment