So today I started throwing some old CDs onto my iPod before I make the move to Az. I was surprised when I found these CDs in my room that several of them weren't already on my iTunes, but thank God they are now. Check some of these names out:

Green Day - Warning
New Found Glory - From the Screen to Your Stereo
The Movielife - This Time Next Year
Jewel - Pieces of You <---yea, I can't believe I put this on my computer...
Freeway - Philidelphia Freeway

Bad Religion - No Control
Korn - Life is Peachy
Boys II Men - The Remix Collection <---one of the first CDs I ever owned, but I can't recall EVER listening to it
Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

System of a Down - System of a Down
Green Day - Insomniac
Chumbawumba - Tubthumper

In other news, the Red Sox have won 6 straight and are taking a commanding lead in the Wild Card race in the American League. There is still about four weeks left of the baseball season to go. I'm predicting the American League playoff picture to pan out as such:

East: NY Yankees
Central: Minnesota
West: LA Angels
Wild Card: Red Sox

There's nothing profound about my predictions, though most would say that Detroit is running away with the Central as Minnesota is 4.5 games back right now. However, I'm not very impressed with Detriot's pitching staff, and the Twins are able to get it done on offense against any team. I think there's still plenty of time for the Tigers to fall to the Twins in this race as the Twins have a 3-game winning streak going for them right now. The Twins and the Tigers face off seven more times this season! This gives the Twins plenty of chances to take a lead in the AL Central.

Red Sox will face off against the Angels in the ALDS, as usual, and blow through them, as usual! Dice-K pitched a solid 6 scoreless innings against the Angels tonight, and I'm looking forward to seeing him finally get back into the Sox's rotation.

I hope to God the Yankess lose to Minnesota, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Sox face off against them either. Though since the All-Star Break the Yankees have pretty much dominated every team in the AL East, I have full faith that the Sox will be able to get the job done. I'm not afraid of C.C. Sabathia or Mark Teixeira.


0 comments:

Post a Comment